633 Springer Terrace in Los Altos
Welcome to Henry Chu’s new listing at 633 Springer Terrace in Los Altos.
Perfectly located on a quiet, tree-lined street in the most charming and lovely neighborhood in Los Altos. This meticulously maintained ranch style home features an amazing floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths, providing an elegant yet warm and inviting surrounding with stylish traditional appeal. Welcoming front entrance leads to a large living room with wood-burning fire place and formal dining. Open kitchen with a skylight, breakfast nook, granite countertops, breakfast bar and custom cabinetry. Abundance of natural light in family room with vaulted ceiling, skylights and surround sound speakers. French doors in Master suite and family room invite you into the paver stone patio. Professional landscaped with extremely private, lush backyard for play and entertaining.
Summary of the home:
- Elegant and well-designed 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home
- Approximately 2,786 sq .ft (per county)
- Almost one quarter of an acre, lot size of approximately 10,586 sq.ft lot (per county)
- Spacious, amazing floor plan design showcases indoor and outdoor entertaining.
- Separate dining room for formal entertaining and breakfast nook
- Large living room with wood-burning fire place
- Master Suite with vaulted ceiling and French door to paver stone patio
- One spacious en-suite for family and guest
- Third bedroom with large walk-in closet and separate door leads to outdoor paver patio
- Vaulted ceiling and skylights enhance abundance of natural light in family room with surround sound speakers. French door open to paver patio and beautifully landscaped garden
- Spacious, open kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertop, designer tile backsplash and breakfast bar counter
- Newly refinished hardwood floor and new carpet through out the home
- Beautifully landscaped front and back-yard with level lawn, mature trees for privacy, outdoor entertaining and everyday peaceful relaxation
- Custom Built Barberque Area
- Separate indoor laundry area with closet and cabinet
- Ample Attic Storage
- Attached 2 car garage
Exceptional Los Altos Schools: Almond Elementary (API 955)
Egan Junior High School (API 976)
Los Altos High School (API 895)
(buyer to verify eligibility)
Please contact Henry Chu for questions or visit www.633SpringerTerrace.com for more information or photos.