My affiliation with Sotheby’s International Realty affords you priority access to select and exclusive marketing initiatives worldwide. Due to these resources, your listing is on display to the international community most suited to luxury properties. Sotheby’s International Realty network of brokerages completes over $100 billion (USD) in luxury sales annually. Among these sales are many of the most sizable and significant transactions in desirable markets such as London, New York, Hong Kong, Geneva, Tokyo, San Francisco, Dubai, Shanghai, Moscow, and Paris, among others. Key Components of Sotheby’s Global Exposure Strategy:
- White glove referral program that allows network members to connect the most prestigious buyers and sellers, globally.
- The 2014 global media plan that will generate 800 million impressions through hand-selected media powerhouses whose innovation, experience, and international impact will drive awareness.
- The incredible exposure of sothebysrealty.com that annually receives:
- 10,000,000 visits
- 70,000,000 page views
- 21,000,000 property detail pages viewed
- 12 focused minutes per visit
- 45% of visits from outside the US.
- Search engine marketing to target real estate intenders on a global scale.
- Sotheby’s International Realty SIR app, the only luxury real estate mobile app that works anywhere and searches internationally.
- Implementation and utilization of social media.
Read below to find out more:
Sotheby’s International Realty has many elements at its disposal to cultivate unique exposure for our clients and listings:
- Relationships: As a real estate professional, I combine my own local market expertise with the support of Sotheby’s International Realty renowned brand and the relationships we have cultivated with media powerhouses all over the world to connect sellers with the appropriate buyers.
- Reputation: Sotheby’s International Realty stems from the rich heritage of the Sotheby’s Auction House, established in the United States in 1955.
- Real Estate Experience: Combining local market knowledge with global exposure to create a comprehensive and customized plan for a home.
- Multi-Avenues of Exposure: Incorporating all avenues of exposure such as print, digital, public relations, advertising, and social media.
Amalgamating all these components, our sales and marketing experts work together to facilitate successful high-level transactions to the satisfaction of our clients.